I’m so excited to bring you this March edition of my “Weekend Reading” series.
These authors – Iva, Lisa, and Anna – are amazing people I’ve coached and mentored… or have published through my publishing company, Capucia LLC.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover inside their books…
- Join Iva Nasr on her journey of recovery from the spoils of war to restoration and allegiance to Earth and Mankind.
- Ever wished you had an older (wiser) version of yourself, sharing advice and offering support on how to cope with whatever life’s throwing at you right now?
- Discover how to accentuate your gifts and accelerate your growth.
Learn more about these great books below and be sure to order a copy of the books that spark your interest!
From Rifles to Roses
By Iva Nasr
From being a child dancing with a candle flame in a Beirut bomb shelter to adopting an ambassadorship of hope, Iva’s purity, imagination, strong heritage, and a series of miracles led her to the light on the other side of life. In her book, From Rifles to Roses, you’ll meet Mowgli, the dolphins, and The Candy Maker, and others along the way. Soar on the magic carpet as Iva goes from war to wizardry, reforming healthcare, healing cancer, unifying faiths, and more.
This powerful book reveals how to:
Choose – Exemplify ideals and recall the best of yourself.
Open Up – Ignite a mind-set of unforeseen, remarkable realities.
Align – Listen to inner wisdom and voices from beyond.
Focus – Divorce contradictions and distractions.
Shine – Forge cutting-edge reform and generate new traditions.
Grab your copy here.
SH*T I WISH I KNEW YESTERDAY
By Lisa Nelson
In her book, Sh*t I Wish I Knew Yesterday, Dr. Lisa Marie Nelson writes to her 20-year-old self about what she’ll encounter on her life journey over the next two decades. This universal, timeless advice will help you show up as the best possible version of yourself, across all the highs and lows.
Lisa’s light, chatty, friendly style offers the tough love that only a best friend or older sibling can offer.
This honest and engaging book offers fifty-two life lessons, one for each week of the year, to help you prepare for the road ahead, including:
- How to appreciate life’s struggles, rather than resist them
- How to discern where your responsibility starts … and ends
- How to stop apologizing for EVERYTHING,
- And how to embrace your spirituality, tapping into your creativity and purpose.
These fun, feisty and frank insights will resonate with anyone at any point in their life journey. This isn’t a book about regret or missed chances. It’s about tapping into your hard-won wisdom, owning your story, and using that enhanced self-awareness to write the next best chapter of your life.
Grab your copy here.
Christ is not a Christian
By Anna Michael Krista
This rare and brave book shares the truth of the experience Anna Michael Krista has walked as an embodied soul on this planet. The purpose of the messages in this book are to intervene and avert a planetary crisis by helping us to embody and co-create technical solutions that support the individual and global evolution of humanity at this time.
Inside this book you will:
- Discover how to accentuate your gifts and accelerate your growth
- Renew your physical, emotional and spiritual body
- Understand new ways to live as brothers and sisters of humanity
- Develop your ability to have more fun while helping others thrive
Grab your copy here.
At one point these authors’ books were only a dream. A distant yearning that someday they would become a published author. And they did it!! I’m so proud of them…
I’m sure they’d appreciate reading your “props and kudos” so give them a shout out in the comments!
I’d love to hear your thoughts too… do you have a book inside you?
And of course, if you need help writing and publishing your transformational book, here are a few ways I can help…
Get my FREE Book “The Transformation Quadrant”
“How To ‘Blueprint’ Your Book in 15 Minutes or Less!”
Get your book published with our Boutique Publishing Services.
Everything authors need to get their manuscript edited, designed, and published like a pro.