Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, Christine and Lilia discuss:
- The journey of writing her book, and the journey of receiving feedback and messages from the readers.
- The roles of trust and fear through your own book writing journey.
- Developing your own connection with angels.
- Write and connect with your authentic self. Be in touch with your ideal reader and what they need from your book as you’re writing.
- Envision your ideal reader and how they will welcome their book. Tap into that as you are writing and you’re writing will be so much better.
- Angels will get to you in whatever way you are open to, through your own intuitive gifts if you will allow it.
“We are love. We are light. It’s through that we get in touch with our message. We know what words to say because they just flow through us when we can get into that zone, that alignment.” — Lilia Shoshanna Rae
About Lilia Shoshanna Rae: After thirty years as a state legislative lawyer, Lilia Shoshanna Rae answered a call to be a messenger for the angelic realm. She is the author of The Art of Listening to Angels and teaches how to develop a relationship with your personal angel team. Lilia is also a Reiki Master and with the help of her angels has developed a healing modality, Angelic Stellar Healing, that breaks through personal blocks to a life on purpose. Lilia believes when we live on purpose, we bring Heaven on Earth, her personal mission and “possible” dream.
Connect with Lilia Shoshanna Rae:
Book: The Art of Listening to Angels
Free Resource: Meditation on Connecting to Angels
Facebook: Lilia Shoshanna Rae
LinkedIn: Lilia Shoshanna Rae
Connect with Christine Kloser:
Free Book: The Transformation Quadrant
Facebook: Christine Kloser
Show: Get Your Book Done Podcast